Product: The Stop Snoring and Sleep Apnea Program
Price: $49 one time
Cheapest Place to Buy: Blueheronhealthnews.com
Type of Cure: All Natural Exercise Techniques
Guarantee: 60-Day Full Money Back Guarantee
My Rating: 9 out of 10
What is The Stop Snoring and Sleep Apnea Program
There are various ways to treat both snoring and sleep apnea. These include:
- Medications – There is a wide variety of nasal and throat sprays in the marketplace which are aimed at unclogging the airways so that you can breath easier while you sleep.
- Facial and Other Devices – You may have seen treatments for snoring and mild sleep apnea, such as jaw/chin straps, nasal strips, air purifiers, mouth guards, etc.
- Machines – Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) machine, which is one of the most common methods used to treat sleep apnea.
- Surgery – Usually seen as a last resort. If all the other methods don’t either reduce or completely eradicate your sleep disorder then you may consider going under the surgeon’s knife.
However, there has long been evidence (from various scientific studies) that certain facial exercises can help to eliminate snoring and mild to moderate sleep apnea.
The Stop Snoring and Sleep Apnea Program provides various exercises which can be used to treat snoring.
The program explains that there are different types of snoring and therefore what may work for one person may not work for another.
What Do Mean “Different Types of Snoring”?
Inside the Stop Snoring and Sleep Apnea program you will discover there are different types of snoring.
- The throat clamping down (often associated with sleep apnea).
- The tongue falling into the throat while you sleep.
- Narrow nasal passages (or congestion) blocking the nose.
- Tension in the jaw narrowing the air passages (which is more common than you may think).
- The soft palate is unusually big or too weak (this is one of the most common reasons for completely unnecessary sleep surgery).
This is why different methods of treatment will work for different people with different conditions.
- Nasal strips won’t work if you have weak throat muscles.
- A jaw strap won’t work for nasal congestion.
- Soft palate surgery won’t help if your throat is to blame.
You get the picture.
This is why those late-night infomercials stating they have the perfect gadget or instrument to cure anyone who snores always make me laugh. How can they possibly know what will cure you if they don’t know what type of snoring you have?
Not everyone has the same issues that causes them to snore, so there is no one-size-fits-all cure.
What Can You Expect From The Program?
The program offers a total of 24 different exercises that each focus on a specific issue of snoring.
Your snoring will be treated in 3 steps:
1) Understand exactly what causes your snoring, which is very fast and easy to find out.
You’ll be given a few simple questions to diagnose exactly what type of snoring you have, e.g., Do you snore even when your mouth is closed? (Your partner may need to answer this).
If the answer is yes, then more than likely your nasal passages are to blame (you’ll get more follow-up questions to diagnose this for sure). Then you’ll receive specific exercises focused on opening up the nasal passages.
2) Learn the exercises tailored exactly to your type of snoring.
You’ll be recommended 3-4 exercises based on your type of snoring, i.e. throat, tongue, nasal passages, jaw, or soft palate.Each exercise takes approximately 1-2 minutes to complete, so you only need to set aside 3-5 minutes a day to do your exercises.
The exercises are explained in simple language and clearly illustrated, so they’re easy to follow along. There is also audio directions available to make things even easier. You can perform the exercises anywhere and at any time, while you’re watching TV, or sat in traffic, etc.
The exercises will become automatic to you after a few days. However, you should carry on using the exercises for a few more days, even if you no longer snore, just to ensure the snoring doesn’t return.
3. Learn the most powerful sleeping positions to prevent snoring.
This is an optional step, as treating snoring is about opening up your breathing passages to ensure they’re not blocked by anything. With that being said, your sleeping position can make a huge difference and you can even change the way you sleep before you even start with the exercises.
Who is Behind The Stop Snoring and Sleep Apnea Program?
Christian Goodman is an ex-snorer, who even slept with a CPAP machine, without ever achieving the results he wanted.
He spent many, many months researching a potential cure for snoring and sleep apnea and he finally came across some of the breathing exercises which form the foundation of his program.
He has now spent well over a decade self-publishing his findings on snoring, and various other health issues, all over the internet. His articles have been syndicated and shared on numerous websites.
Christian then started his company, Blue Heron Health News. They are now viewed as a leading publishing company in alternative health information and have built up a great reputation.
Blue Heron Health News have already published 24 natural health guides and look to add more in the near future.
Their guides cover various health issues, such as snoring, cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, IBS, vertigo, and many more.
During this time Christian (and Blue Heron Health News) has received thousands of emails from customers who are in awe of the results they have achieved through his various programs.
The goal of the company is to eventually address every health issue under the sun and present their readers with natural solutions. This means their customers don’t have to worry about the potential adverse effects of medication, gadgets and machines, and in many cases surgery.
What Guarantees Does the Program Offer?
Blue Heron Health News will never publish any guide that hasn’t already been proven by hundreds, even thousands, of users.
They offer a 100% guarantee that you’ll stop snoring with these exercises.
Order the program, follow every step in the program, you’ll most likely notice an immediate difference. However, it may take a few days, even a week.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with the results just email to the in-house customer service team and they will refund you on the spot – no questions asked. This is how confident they are with the program.
For a few of you, treating your snoring may take a little longer, so the 100%, no questions asked, money back guarantee is in place for 60 days.
That means you can thoroughly test the program for two whole months and still get a refund if you’re not satisfied. You don’t even have to return the program as it is downloaded online. So even if you’re not happy and receive a full refund you can still try the program again at some point in the future.
How Much is The Stop Snoring and Sleep Apnea Program?
Firstly, let’s look at other potential “cures” for snoring and sleep apnea:
- You can expect to pay a minimum of $3,500 for snoring-related surgery.
- $500-$3,500 for CPAP.
- A one-year supply of nasal or throat spray is approximately $200.
- Nasal strips, mouthpieces, jaw bands, and other gadgets will range from $20-$200
Blue Heron Health News asked their accountants for a recommended price for their program and were told to sell it for somewhere between $200-$500, but they felt this was too much of an inflated expense.
The product is available for $49.
What I Like About The Program
- It’s a natural solution that doesn’t involve any medication, any type of equipment, or surgery.
- The author (and CEO of Blue Heron Health News) Christian Goodman is an ex-snorer and someone who has suffered with sleep apnea. Therefore, he knows about these afflictions through personal experience.
- Various medical studies have proven time and time again that certain breathing exercises can reduce, or totally eliminate, snoring, and mild to moderate cases of sleep apnea.
- This isn’t just a “one solution for all” snoring cure, as many other programs tend to be. Christian understands that there are several reasons why people snore. Therefore, it’s important to diagnose what type of snoring you have before you are presented with a solution.
- The program is one of currently 24 health-related programs available from a leading health publishing company.
- There is a 60-day, no questions asked, money back guarantee.
- The program is instantly downloadable giving you immediate access to instructions, illustrations and audio guides.
Are There Any Negatives About the Program?
I visited the Better Business Bureau’s (BBB) website to see if there were any complaints about the program.
There are no actual complaints about the Stop Snoring program, but someone did have an issue with another Blue Heron Health product.
Their complaint was that the Vertigo and Dizziness program didn’t work for them and they couldn’t get a refund.
After a little research I find this hard to believe or that they have simply gone over the 60-day guarantee period.
All of Blue Heron’s products are sold via the merchant Clickbank.
I have purchased many Clickbank products over the years and every single vendor must adhere to Clickbank’s 60-day money back guarantee. I have received refunds without any problems on two totally unrelated products over the last 3 years and have never had an issue.
The only other potential negative is that the program relies on you completing the exercises and being consistent in doing so.
Even though the exercises only take about 5 minutes a day to complete, some people may still view this as a bit of a hassle. Surely, popping a pill, applying a spray, or putting some type of contraption in your mouth or around your head is easier. Well it may be easier, but it won’t produce the same results.
This program requires you to make an effort.
My Final Thoughts About the Program
Did you know that 30% of women and 50% of men snore?
Nearly one-third of people who snore suffer from sleep apnea, often without even knowing it.
50% of people have a partner who snores, so snoring can literally affect everyone in one way or another.
In fact, having someone who keeps you awake every night with their loud snoring may even be more serious than snoring yourself.
For me, it’s a no-brainer. You’ve seen the potential costs of other snoring “solutions” run into the thousands of dollars, whereas you’re being offered a permanent solution for just $49.
I really liked the product.
All the materials and explanations make perfect sense to me.
I like the fact there is no one-size-fits-all solution and that the program looks to diagnose what type of snoring you have before looking to treat it.
The 60-day money back guarantee allows you to completely test the product and ask for a refund if you’re not satisfied.
Most of the exercises give you a permanent cure within a few weeks, thus leaving you plenty of time to ask for your money back if you’re not happy with the program.
From my own research into snoring, breathing exercises are the real deal, and the fact that there is scientific evidence to back this up is a win-win.
You really don’t have anything to lose as far as I’m concerned as your money is guaranteed to be refunded if you’re not happy with the results.
So The Stop Snoring and Sleep Apnea Exercise Program gets a massive thumbs up from me.